In response to Goverment and NHBF advise RKW Hair has put into place some measures to keep me and the bridal party safe.
I’m very much looking forward to being apart of your special day, and I aim to make it as safe but as normal as possible.
Looking forwarding to seeing you soon x x x
Angela Williams – RKW Hair
The first of these measures before my arrival on your Wedding morning is to complete the following form. Each member of the bridal party present will need to complete this Form.
Wedding Covid Form
- No hugs hello 🙁
- I will sanitise my hands before I start work on each individual, but I’d also be very happy to wash my hand if you invite me to do so.
- I will ensure that my face sheild and mask is worn at all times while working.
- Following the government guidelines for mobile hairdressing, could I ask that people in the room is limited to help maintain social distancing.
- Where possible Window/Doors will be opened to help increase ventilation.
- I will only bring in with me the equipment I need to avoid anything unnecessary being brought into your Home/Wedding Venue.
- I will wipe down equipment, and sanitise my hands between each Client.
- If I could ask you to complete the covid form above, again this is to comply with the guidance.
- Wearing a Mask is now Mandatory – these are avaiable for £1.
Want to hear more about me,or looking for tips and wedding advise checkout RKW Hair with My Wedding Professionals Podcast
The My Wedding Professionals are a team of multi-award winning experts in Weddings and events. From bridal-wear and make-up to videography and music, they have it all covered. Every episode is packed full of tips and information for any Bride or Groom’s big day.